Main missions :
- Assist the responsible for affairs in the technical definition of his party to develop an offer.
- Study or have someone study, in time and cost, the part entrusted to him in the context of a project.
- Validate the technical project, ensure compliance with the client’s needs.
Main assignments :
- Define and study all the standards in accordance with the rules of the CDC and the regulations in force.
- Develop technical specifications for pre-order or post-order encryption.
- Follow the study of each technical batch entrusted including the modifications (OME).
- Coach and follow the people doing the studies.
- Manage the reviews of studies with the client, according to the delegation given by the charge d’affaires.
- Comply with the contractual technical requirements of the project from the pre-project phase to the final acceptance.
- Capitalize the experience in his field.
- Report to the chargé d’affaires in the context of the project for which he is responsible.
- Negotiate costs with subcontractors.
- Manage, encrypt and negotiate Process, OME product changes.
- Ensure responsiveness, if any, on findings of study anomalies in the workshop or at the client.
- Master the CAD software Catia V5
- Master ROBCAD or Catia DELMIA robotic feasibility software
TRAINING : BAC + 3 EXPERIENCE IN THE BUSINESS : 5 years
Field of studies : TECHNIQUE
CLEARANCES : LANGUAGES : Intermediate English
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE : Mechanics / Robotics / Ergonomics / Implantation / Welding
To apply, please contact us via the contact form