Main missions :
- To study or have studied, in the time and cost, the part which is entrusted to him in the frame of a project.
- Reading a specification and understanding.
- Calculate the characteristics of parts, subassemblies and assemblies.
- Elaborate subassemblies and sets constituting the machines.
- Define the nomenclatures.
Main assignments :
- Report to the study pilot.
- Participate in study presentation meetings.
- Validates compliance checklists.
- Distribute the subsets to detail to the draftsmen.
- Ensures the realization of the processes to be manufactured.
- Manages the interphase between the customers, the robotic feasibility.
- Ensures the capability of realization of the processes to manufacture.
- Validates machine safety.
TRAINING: : BAC +2 EXPERIENCE IN THE BUSINESS : 3 Ans
Field of studies : TECHNICAL
CLEARANCES : LANGUAGES : English – Low
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE : Mechanics / Ergonomics / Welding
To apply, please contact us via the contact form